Yo yo yo! So obviously, the internet is a task to get my hands on here in the countryside of PA. Anyhoo a few things that weren't appropriate to put on my Slovak Blog.... (check out www.andetrumanslovakia.blogspot.com for the rest of the story up here!)

GPS IS SO A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!!! I am driving all over the back roads of Pennsylvania, and honestly without this GPS unit I rented, I am 100% sure I would be much more stressed and becoming lost on a regular basis. I absolutely love it. What's really funny to me is that within 3 minutes of having the GPS, I took a wrong turn on the highway! I burst out laughing and it took me a while to find my way back... Anyway, it's one of those things that's perfect for what I'm doing... however, I'm the kind of nerd that really really likes tangible maps, navigating, figuring out our destination time depending on our speed and measuring the map with a pencil and all that crap....sooo if you're alone it's super, but if you like that stuff like I do, then it kinda stinks cause you really become dependent on it and your sense of direction is thrown out the window. Okay, thanks, I wanted to tell somebody about that!

I also really really really like driving new cars! Oh man, Ande likes to go fast. I don't, because I can't afford another ticket, but I am one of those people who would go ridiculously fast if I had the chance to. Though not QUITE as sexy as my previous rental, the Saturn Vue, this Chevy Cobalt is actually a really nice ride. Not a fan of American cars in general, but this is really fun to drive.

Also, bowling with old people is awesome. Do it!

OH MY, okay, so I found this place called Steve and Barry's. http://www.steveandbarrys.com/ Has anyone ever been to one of these?! It's amazing! Everything in the store was under $8.95, including pants, shirts, jackets, shoes, purses, and everything else. It's really rad, check it out.

I had some crazy dreams last night. I dreamt that I was like half my size, like SUPER skinny... and someone was like, "Daaaaang you're skinny!" and I'm like, "Yeah right... (looks in the mirror) DAAAAAAANG I'M SKINNY!!! WOOHOOOO!" It was a good dream. Last night I had another conspiracy dream though- that a ton of my friends were in a conspiracy against me and I was absolutely furious with them--in fact, I think some of them did something so bad they had to go to prison for 12 years? I dunno... then the other one I'm sitting in a church pew, and my dad is trying to get out of the row and I buckle my legs in to let him pass, but at the same time I'm freaked out trying to figure out why he's right in front of me, and he turns around and says, "I know your heart is not at rest" then I woke up. Weird!

Okay, gonna jet. Later!

0 comments: