I've been thinking of Africa again lately... what a surprise! I really want to go on another safari. I went on a driving safari and also a walking safari in South Africa way back in 2002. I don't know why, but these memories of the safari are some of the most exciting and memorable times of my life.

So... who wants to go on another safari with me sometime? Seriously! I say we catch a plane to Ethiopia or Kenya and go for a week or two. You won't regret it. It'll change your life! Slovaks, want to take a vacation? :D

Speaking of safaris, I ate some pretty interesting food while staying in one of the parks. I ate both wildebeest and impala for dinner one night. I'd say I liked impala better, cause the wildebeest was kinda gamy. I've also had squirrel, rabbit, maybe snake and gator for sure. Gator's good. OH and deer (venison) is one of my favorite kinds of meat if prepared properly, though very hard to find.

What kind of weird food have you eaten in your life?

0 comments: