So part of my intentional stress relief lately has been designing t-shirts for no reason- just something to get my mind going for fun. Here are some I worked on last week and some today. I don't expect to necessarily use the Building designs at the ministry, they're just practice.

If you don't watch House you may not get this one. I really do love this show, but the only part about it that irritates me is that in like 9 out of 10 episodes they always suggest that the mysterious disease is lupus, but it's NEVER LUPUS. I illustrated this with a new design tablet I'm using which I'm kinda in love with.

I'm not totally happy with this one. Should I say, "Get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich" instead? That's a bit sexist... Anyway, she's a crazy lookin' honkie and the red makes her look like the spawn of a satanic being...but I might go with normal coloring or grays here too...


I dunno if this one's stupid or not, but it's just practice anyway.


For the more conservative t-shirt wearer...

Grafitti...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want the last one!!!! its ubercool and i NEED TO HAVE IT!!!:)))

Ande Truman said...

Haha! Thanks Filipka! Maybe we can print some of these out when I get there... If you have any more ideas/suggestions for Building T-shirts, bring them on!

Anonymous said...

dude, what do u think of me?? that im an artistic person?? D'oh!!! we ve got you for that:))

Anonymous said...

Hillary looks like a creepy Ronald McDonald... give me my Happy Meal, bee-otch!

brynne said...

that last one would def be popular with our jr hi boys (who will be in high school next year- man, time flies!)