Well it's about that time- the time of year when kamakazi deer like to spring from the fields and woods and total your car into oblivion. I am quite a paranoid driver on country roads here, especially in twilight and in the evening. I do have a reason for this paranoia though, and it's cause I've hit 2 deer in my life, and become very close on many MANY other occassions. It's seriously not fun, and quite scary in fact. If you don't believe me, or have never hit a deer, this very short video may give you an idea of how much it sucks....even though hitting one in person, along with the heart attack you give yourself, the screeching of breaks, and the SMASH of the deer limbs against metal cannot be described unless you experience it.

Anyone hit one before?

1 comments:

Ande Truman said...

OH and this is both hilarious and sad...http://youtube.com/watch?v=rGJ0fJN10YY