Lately, there haven't been too many things I've been genuinely worried / anxious about. However, I am worried about something and I really really need your prayer, whoever is out there reading this!

In order to have an informational session about my mission to Slovakia at my church, all of the pastors need to approve it. I met with the first pastor and that went well. However, tomorrow for lunch I'm meeting with the other THREE pastors at ONCE. I know for a fact that at least one of them doesn't agree with what I'm doing. I know for a fact that they're going to bring up doctrinal issues of which I don't know exactly how to answer (PCA versus Reformed Baptist).

I'm seriously nervous just thinking about it right now! Oh gosh. Please pray for this, as this is extremely important in getting the support from the folks in my church... EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

I'll let ya know how it turns out...

1 comments:

Ande Truman said...

Ummm okay I can't be specific here, but it went okay. I got permission to present in front of the church, or at least in a big side room, so that was the important thing to get from it. I'll tell you specifics personally if you wanna know.

Thanks for praying, those who did! It was an answer to prayer...