Would appreciate your prayers for tomorrow. I have two important opportunities/appointments with families from my church that I would really like to be a part of my support team. I am praying that I simply communicate myself clearly and confidently! I read another book (okay well MOST of another book) about raising support and I am realizing my weaknesses in what I'm doing- which is just ASKING FOR HELP face to face. Wow, it's hard for me. Yep, I'll let ya know how it goes- I hope to have many more meetings like this soon. Trying not to get discouraged at what is appearing to be a real lack of interest in my mission from both my church in Mebane and also in Orlando. Not sure if these meetings will change my mindset, but I'm hopeful. I barely slept last night so if I keep writing I will get very pathetic and pitiful so I'm stopping and going to bed! Peace out!

2 comments:

Petra said...

how did it go?

Ande Truman said...

Hmm, well you're friends with a chicken :) It went pretty well actually- busy day but good. 2nd family I know wants to help but is deciding how much- first family I don't know yet. I got two other private donations AND also (finally) got word that they're narrowing down a date for my important information session at the church.