I was ganking free wi-fi from one of my neighbors since February...but for some reason it doesn't work now! So now internet is even harder to come by on my own computer and geeks like me get irritated by that.

I think I got some kind of food poisoning by some chicken my mom cooked. It was in the fridge for a long time but marinating...so it didn't stink...so we grilled it at ate it and it was fabulous. But yeah, I won't give you any details whatsoever, but my body was like "WHAAAA! Get out of me!"

I hate the gym. I really do. I have tried for years and years to enjoy it and I simply don't. I would rather climb a mountain or kayak down a river all day then go to a gym for 30 minutes, 3x a week. But, well, there are no mountains or kayaks around here and I want to be healthier. Usually I get all pumped like, "YES, the gym! I'm going to be skinny now! Hoo-rah! I'm gung ho healthy" and then 2 weeks later I'm like..."Whatever, screw the gym." So instead I'm going to go with the attitude of "I hate this, let's just get it over with and do it anyway" and MAYBE, just maybe that's what will get me through it. One thing I hate about it is that it's the town gym. No, not a gym in a town of plenty, but THE town gym so everyone and their grandma (really) goes there. Boo. But I will say I've been twice and enjoyed the sauna.

Monica was right about Starbucks internet! It's kinda gay because getting the internet here is a pain in that you have to have a gift card and register it and you can only sign on for 2 hours a day. BUT it's better than nothing and I'm thankful for it. It's about time they caught on!


If you haven't seen Lars and the Real Girl, you should see it. I liked it. I saw The Bucket List last night too and that was pretty freakin' sad actually, considering my personal past circumstances which I won't get into.


I am still very immature- did you know that about me? Maybe not all the time, but there's a part of me that has the perverted humor of a 12 year old boy.
Maybe it's cause some of my best friends are perverted guys (whom I love). A few nights ago I went to a baseball game with a lot of new people I didn't know, and seriously I wanted to/started to say "THAT's what she said" about 20 times. Let's just say that at the baseball game somebody found the remains of a balloon animal and it did NOT LOOK LIKE a balloon animal... and people in my group were putting it on their head like a hat, not knowing what me and my older friends were thinking. Eventually, after laughing to tears, I told them it was dirty and to take it off their heads. Good times.

OH MY, okay okay, speaking of which... Have you ever laughed at a funeral? Yeah, well I have, and I am so going to get struck by lightning for it too. Let's just say in the middle of a funeral not too long ago the guy said something that was very perverted sounding and I had to literally bite my tongue and cover my mouth to not say That's What She Said to my friend sitting beside me....except just when I met eyes with her, she mouthed, "Thats..What..She..Said.." We almost died, seriously, I think I popped a funny fuse.

Search for the Marshmallow Game that Ellen does on her show. It's freakin' hilarious.

2 comments:

Monica Gamez said...

Hey chica I'm glad the Starbucks Wi-Fi thing is working out for you. Since you are probably on the internet a lot, I can only imagine you are going nuts not being able to use it like you had been.

I figured since I'm going to buy at least 1 drink there a month (well probably 3 a week but who's counting?), its not that big a deal to register to use the service. I'll be spending my money there anyway! :)

Ande Truman said...

That's true! I'm diggin it..and I was able to somehow spend over 3 hrs. on it the other day. Woohoo