First of all, I am not a retard. You all know that right? Well I went into Costco today and I felt like one. I had to keep telling myself, "Ande, you're not a retard. You're okay". That place is freaking HUGE!!! It took me like 2 hours to go grocery shopping! Well, I did spend like $550 of company money which was really fun. Anyway, I drove there in a huge Ford pickup truck too- I felt like I was 20 ft. off the ground. I felt very American in my huge truck, walking around a Big Box Mart, putting 40 lbs. of bacon in my cart.

Second, flirting. For those women out there who are really good at flirting...for you men out there who love to flirt....or you women/men out there who are normal and have no idea how to flirt....I have a question. When you're driving down the road and some hottie is obviously following you and smiling at you and waving and stuff (like what happened to me today)...what are you supposed to do? I think I said to myself..."Okay, okay, we're flirting. Wait! What do I do? Ummm okay, smile? Right? Am I doing this right?"

I mean what am I supposed to do? Roll down the window and scream, "PULL! OVER! LET'S! MAKE! OUT!!!" I mean, guys, what do you expect women to do that you're stalking on the highway? Women, is it slutty to flirt with passing drivers? Once you do the initial smile/wave/laugh thing, then what?

I'm so confused. I need flirting lessons....or maybe just a guy that takes initiative and doesn't expect me to be all flirty...one or the other.

0 comments: