No really, screw summer. Mind if I complain a little? No? Thanks!


Summer sucks! It was over 100 today, was Friday and will be even hotter again tomorrow. I have been sweating for days, it seems like.


On top of the heat, in the past week I've had a roach crawl on my sink too close to my toothbrush, a spider in my shower while taking one, spiders and spider webs everywhere outside who station their webs between my car and the front door, at least 3 other roach sitings, those silverback stupid things on my ceiling...and I'm sure more. Two things I don't like = sweating for long periods of time and lots of bugs. :(

I'll tell you all about the baseball game, my crappy hair cut and other boring things tomorrow. Must sleep now.

2 comments:

Craig Sowder said...

So why don't you like your haircut?

Ande Truman said...

Cause it's too short and not what I wanted cause I got it cut by a redneck with no experience. Oh yeah, I forgot to write about it today! I'll write more about it soon ;)