Okay, this is where I draw the line! The other day at work I had to make sloppy joe's. Do you know what song I was singing the ENTIRE TIME I was cooking and eating? This one! Do you know what character I felt like the ENTIRE TIME I was cooking and eating? Chris Farley in this video... My feeling right now is a mixture of hilarity and sadness... HAHA :\ Sloppy Joe. Slop. Sloppy Joe yeah. For the record, most of the meals for a while are gonna be more summer-campy cause it's coming up in a few weeks- which means no more fun cooking for me :(



Oh and speaking of having music in your head! Seriously, somebody help me. For days now I have been replaying the first 15 seconds of the song Taylor by Jack Johnson in my head... over and over and over! I was learning it on the guitar and now it's stuck :( Good song though and amusing video. Did I mention I want Jack? Mhmm!

0 comments: