Jayson and Craig at the Greyhound Racing Track
One I didn't post on Facebook on purpose :) We all found a great little lounge to drink coffee and enjoy a nasty cigar. Mine was kinda gross..but I felt cool, and isn't that the point?Craig and my un-brushed, wet hair.
Made some dinner for my boys
Ice cream with friends

For those of you that have never visited Florida or any country that has similar weather as Florida, I'll be so bold as to say that you have never experienced heat like Florida (or similar) heat...especially in the middle of the state like Orlando where there is no wind from the ocean. It is so intense, it feels like when you open up your oven at home and just put yourself in front of that heat. If your AC works in your car it's not a huge deal, but if you don't have AC or if you have to walk around or do any work or sports it's flipping inbearable for someone like me. You can't see the sweat on my leg but it's like dripping off from being in the car for less than 10 minutes.

4 comments:

Craig Sowder said...

I am so hot in black and white.

Ande Truman said...

You got that right ;)

Anonymous said...

you know, if you look at the picture of you and me smoking it almost looks like that's not my arm and hand holding the cigar but someone else's hand. it could even be your hand and you have a really harry arm.

Ande Truman said...

Mmmmm hairy girl arms are hawt.