Y'all ever seen "So You Think You Can Dance?". I am bloody sick of all these stupid reality TV shows on every station of cable, but this one is still kinda cool. The dancers there are really talented though, and the terrible dancers who audition are hilarious to watch. Yeah, it's coming on Fox in a few weeks and I'm kinda excited. Sorry to put so many examples up here, but these were my favorite performances from the first season...

My favorite part is at minute 2:37 when she runs into his arms like that. Hot!






I like this new iPod commercial, both the dancing and especially the song. It's by The Ting Ting's- they're pretty cool. Every time I see the girl fall down at minute :23 it makes me smile.



Oh, and I like this song by Leona Lewis, especially some of the lyrics- http://youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM

0 comments: