I've probably reached my complaining quota for the week but I just wanted to ask one thing...

Have you ever reached a point in a stage of life where you flip your switch to auto-pilot? You're living, breathing, walking, working but you're not really really thinking clearly? You desperately want change but don't know what to change or how to change it? You know your attitude sucks but are unsure of how to make it any better? You want to maybe be anywhere but where you are, and be with anyone but who you're with, but have no way of getting there? You feel like the majority of people you know sincerely and simply don't care about you?


I know that sounds dramatic, but this is how I've felt for at least a few weeks, and especially the last few days. I can handle just about any situation, whether job or home or whatever, for about 2 or 3 months. Over the years that's been the period of time that indicates whether or not I can handle a situation. Well I'm reaching that stage of living at home and doing this routine and it's not working. I'm really sick of feeling like this and I gotta do something to fix it.

I really had to get that off my chest, thanks.

0 comments: