A few random things from today...

First, I'm a big fan of Apple computers and Coldplay. Well, they came together and made a smashing commercial. It's short but sweet. I'm pretty excited about their new album, Viva La Vida too. Apple really does a good job with incorporating movement, with sound, and with color in their commercials.


Second... If you know me well you may know I'm a nerd when it comes to animals. I especially love to learn about them, particularly rare or interesting ones. I also very much appreciate well-done videography in every avenue. If you have not seen any of the series called Planet Earth, you ought to check it out! I rented almost a whole season from the library last week. It is by far, hands down, the best nature show I have ever seen. The crew spent years taping this series and an incredible amount of work went into it. I'm sure it will do the same thing to you as it did to me, and make you say outloud, "NO WAY!!" "SHUT! UP!" "THAT'S INCREDIBLE!"


PLANET EARTH - TRAILER - The best bloopers are a click away



I have more to say but I'm gonna be quiet now.

0 comments: