For those of you who don't know, this is my step-sister Renee and she entered the U.S. Navy earlier this year. She graduated from boot camp and is now in A-School. After school she's going to be transferred to wherever the Navy needs her. She wanted to be in Russian translation but it's looking like that probably won't happen because of some unforeseeable events.

I just got this picture of her and I think it accurately represents her mood right now. She called me last night saying how much bullcrap she's going through every day. The people are hard to deal with because they keep making new restrictions and rules because the sailors keep getting into trouble. This, among other things, made her try to quit yesterday....but they wouldn't let her! So she has to stay in for a while.

Please pray for her endurance and patience! She needs to stay in, and as hard as it is, it's really good for her. There's a slight possibility that she'd get stationed in Italy (not likely), but if she does, I have to find a way to go see her while in SK somehow....even if I have to sneak out in the middle of the night ;)

0 comments: