I am officially now a fan of peanut butter cookies thanks to Petra...especially eating with a Dr. Pepper like I did on the way home. Wow. I think I never liked them before cause people never made them special, no texture or anything, too boring. We had one in Atlanta that was pretty good, but I decided to try to make some special ones when I got home to satisfy my craving. So these cookies have dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter chips, crushed peanuts, and of course peanut butter. If you'd like the recipe, let me know! I kinda made some of it up...

8 comments:

Petra said...

mmmmm... that's all I gotta say.... mmmmm

Anonymous said...

i'd leave out the white chocolate... it'd be too sweet for me. but the dark chocolate sounds freakin' awesome.

Ande Truman said...

Thanks P! let's hope the postal service doesn't leave my box out in the sun too long.

Yes you'd think that Porterface! My mother and her friend were warning me about it as I was pouring them in, but there aren't too many of them and it's not as sweet as it sounds. :D Ohhh I want one now!

Anonymous said...

for fun and color you should use dark chocolate m&m's. you could even add peanut butter m&m's.

Ande Truman said...

Oooo good one, next time!

Petra said...

NA'AH, I ain't sharing those!!! Man!

Ande Truman said...

:D

brynne said...

dude, you've got to post the recipe- i LOVE peanut butter cookies. my dad made them a lot when i was growing up and he always used chunky peanut butter. ahh...so good (drool is coming down my chin)...