Well, I'm 25 now. Whooptydoo. Ya know, I always thought by the time I turned 25 I wouldn't be broke, single, living with my mom and stepdad, without a college degree, driving a nasty $500 car. Yeah, I know all of this is temporary and I'm here to raise funds to go back to Slovakia to serve...but honestly I'm not feeling all that proud of myself lately. Every year that goes by it feels like I lose more and more excuses to not be on my feet. So yeah, that's where I am today. Boo.

For all of you that wished me happy birthday yesterday, thank you. As pathetic as this sounds, it was the highlight of my day. I didn't do anything special except buy myself some presents. I got a tripod and battery for my camera, a Starbucks cup, I bought myself some shoes online and I might buy a shutter release for my camera in a few minutes. Cameras, coffee and shoes- 3 of my loves.

0 comments: