Listen here: I'm aware that everyone and their mom has a blog. In fact, I now have three! I'll tell you the reason for this. My other blogs were to give updates on Ethiopia and Slovakia. I'd rather not trash it up with my own ramblings about life. I don't have anywhere that I can just vomit my thoughts about life.

That's why I call this site Overspilled Musings. I believe you only say something (whether verbally or textually) if it is a thought you cannot contain. People say "It's freezing in here" or "I love you" or "Man, that dude is UUUUGLY" because the thought strong enough that they can't NOT say something. So...that's what this is- thoughts and contemplations that are at least important enough for me to waste my time writing about. It's a selfish endeavor, really...just a place for me to say what I want and not worry about how it sounds.

So expect random comments about everything: books, music, hobbies, deep stuff, superficial stuff, whatever thought strikes me that day. So, if you choose to keep up, enjoy.

1 comments:

Carolyn & Tim Hunter said...

you should include pictures of your latest events, too. :)