Yes I know this is totally unnecessary and you all get the point that I'm leaving (or coming, depending on where you live)... but I just got this in the mail and I had to share it! Like I said, we got a crazy deal on this ticket- $492. That's INSANE because the CHEAPEST going rate for a one-way ticket to Bratislava is $1860!!! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw me in the cargo area or told me my seat was actually the toilet. Either way, as long as me and my luggage get there I'll be fine. It makes me gitty to look at this :)

3 comments:

Seggi said...

COOOOL! ;)

Craig Sowder said...

That is so awesome that you got such a great deal on those tickets. The hand of God at work, my friend...

Anonymous said...

Let's just hope there are no snakes on the plane. But even if there are Sam L. will save you. THAT'S THE WAY I TALK! HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEEN MY MOVIES!