I was going to write another ranting and raving serious blog entry about politics but I'll take a break and show you my new camera I just bought online instead. I've been thinking about a new little camera since I got a really really crappy one for my birthday (no offense, mom) and have been researching them for a while now. Anyway I wanted something that takes good pictures but doesn't cost as much as my Nikon D80, something I can throw in my backpack every day when I don't want to chance it with Big Mama. I almost went with the Nikon S60 which costs almost $200 MORE than the one I bought here, but after playing with it yesterday I decided that it was overpriced for the quality of picture it took (even though it was totally sexy). So here's the Nikon S600...10 mpx, 28mm lens.

2 comments:

Seggi said...

look very good! ;) Im planning to buy a new camera later, but I want a GOOD one, like even a bigger, but good one, the only problem is, that I have no idea what the good camera looks like or should have :)

BTW, thanks for the email, I have to go through it over and over and over again, but it is very helpful..not that I wouldn't know the stuff (or at least some of it) but I just needed to hear it again ;)

Craig Sowder said...

Nice... I need a new camera. Two new cameras, in fact, since my video camera stopped working.