I've been doing a lot of thinking, hearing, and reading lately about eating better. I'm pretty happy that I love vegetables, by the way! That sounds random, but I'm serious. I'm related to some people (AHEM, my sister, AHEM) who hates veggies and fruits. I've decided to start eating healthier on a regular basis. Stress on the part: REGULAR BASIS. I'm all about healthy weird food, trust me. But I'm also all about Taco Hell and fatty foods. I've been made aware lately of quite a few people who have lost a crap load of weight by eating better and working out. I hope to jump on that wagon. Maybe it'll help by saying it publicly like this--even though maybe 2 people read this thing! Ha. OH maybe, maybe, I can have some kind of accountability on this thing, like tell you how much I'm losing. Hmm. Maybe.


Speaking of eating better, a lot of people say that eating healthier is too expensive. Well, I hear you, I was one of those people. However, my goal is to debunk this myth this year. I want to discover and explain how eating healthy can be very cost efficient. In fact, maybe I'd like to work on figuring out how to eat healthier on X number of dollars per week per person. So if you ever have any ideas about this or recipes, pass em' along! By the way, if you would like some very entertaining, effective, eye-opening, and totally offensive reading material, (and I do mean offensive), check out the books Skinny Bitch or Skinny Bastard (if you're a guy).

0 comments: