So here's a project I'm working on. I'm not 100% on this design, but really the design doesn't matter too much. I'm raising money for a nice computer and computer programs for The Building. I'm doing this because right now their computer is ancient--and my goal is to leave them completely self sufficient when I leave as far as their advertising goes- so when they need to design a flier or t-shirt or update their website they can and they won't have to spend a ton of money to go somewhere else. So 10 months from now my goal is to have everything completely running from their computer and not mine. They'll have Adobe CS2 or CS3 and I hope the entire Macromedia set which includes Flash too (that's a gift from me though).

Oh, and Pokrok means progress in Slovak.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I like it a lot!