Recently I've been enjoying soup for dinner... which is pretty unusual for me because I'm not a huge soup consumer. By the time I get home from the Building it's usually a strange hour past dinner but before bed and I'm hungry, but I don't want a big meal.

I made some french onion soup from scratch the other night which was actually pretty flippin' decent, but it made my stomach hurt SOOO bad, I was like doubled over in pain. So, so much for that!

But Petra made this yummy yummy creamy garlic soup the other day for a group dinner at my house. I've been eating it almost every night and it's reeeeally good. So I put some freshly grated Parmesan, fresh basil and breadcrumbs on top, drizzled with Texas Pete hot sauce to kick it up a notch. OH! And this is one of the bowls I bought from Ikea which could make a piece of poop look like a gourmet meal. Ew... or not, nasty.

1 comments:

Craig Sowder said...

Your last couple of sentences really made me laugh. Poop is nasty.