I'm a little out of it which means I probably shouldn't write on this thing, but oh well! I dunno, I'm kind of in a temporary funk actually. It hit me during our staff meeting a few minutes ago when I saw on the projector screen that a lot of the staff is leaving for the holidays. That leaves me home alone for like almost a month too. There are some families that will be here and also my Slovak friends but I presume they'll want to spend a lot of that time with their families--which I didn't really think about before! Being alone on Christmas, one day, isn't a big deal but I wonder how much time I'll be alone for a few weeks. Hmmm. Interesting. I wonder if I should visit someplace or somebody in Europe or something? I dunno, we'll see.

The times I feel most overwhelmed isn't when I have too much to do, it's when I have a lot of stuff to do that I don't really know how to do... like expense reports, design projects for people that I'm confused or uninformed about, etc. So all of the sudden I'm feeling a little stressed about stuff for some reason. Anyhoo, I'm gonna go get in on an English lesson or something.

0 comments: