So lately I've been watching a lot of 30 Rock, an NBC tv show. I was into it a bit before I came here but now I'm watching full seasons at a time. The character development is good, it's subtly hilarious and clever.


I'm watching an episode called Subway here now and I heard a quote I wanted to share:

Liz: Everything in my life is work, but not Dennis Duffy. I don’t have to shave. I don’t have to bathe. I don’t have to be clever or nice.

Jenna: Love is hiding who you really are at all times, even when you’re sleeping. Love is wearing make up to bed, and going downstairs to the Burger King to poop, and hiding alcohol in perfume bottles. That’s love.

Liz: Being with Dennis is easy. If you give into it, you start to feel kind of numb and warm. And then you just get sleepy.

Jenna: That’s exactly what they say happens when you freeze to death.

Liz: Blurg.


To join me on the 30 Rock wagon, check it out: http://tvshack.net/tv/30_Rock/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't go to TV shows when looking for an answer to what is love! :P *i know you werent doing that*